||Home >>Yoga for Urinary Tract Infection
Yoga for Urinary Tract Infection
Urinary tract infection is a common disease in lots of men and women all over the world. The urine or pee is the solution that is strained out of the blood pipes by the kidneys, and it has different salts and dissipates product. Generally is does not contain bacteria, but Urinary tract infection is caused due to bacterial attack. When bacteria go into the kidney or in bladder and start developing in the urine, than the final result is urinary tract infection (UTI). There are countless of reasons why people affected with urinary tract infection, still there is one of the very common reasons for this disorder is poor hygiene and poor immune system. Urinary tract infection are divided into three major groups one that affects urethra only, second is bladder infection, and third type of UTI develop in kidneys itself. General symptoms of UTI are burning sensation when you urinate, Continuous feeling that you need to urinate, urge to urinate but you are not able to do, leaking of little amount of urine, and sometime cloudy, dark, smelly, and bloody urine.
Yoga asanas are beneficial in controlling UTI, because it helps in strengthening pelvic muscles and reducing incontinence. The following yoga asanas will help in treatment and prevention of urinary tract infections:
- Some Sitting poses like Padmasana, Konasana, Vajrasana, and Siddhasana.
- Forward bending yoga exercises like Paschimottanasana, Shashankasana, and Baddha Konasana.
- Backward bend exercises such as Viparita Dandasana, Bhujangasana,
Matsyasana, Shalabhasana, Dhanurasana, Setubandha Sarvangasana, Chakrasana, and Ustrasana.
- Some specific mudras like Yoga Mudra and Maha Mudra.
- Regular practice of Surya Namaskaram is also helpful.
- And asana like Uddiyana bandha.
Buy Yoga DVD For Urinary Tract Infection