||Home >>Yoga for Flat Stomach
Yoga for Flat Stomach
Yoga is a best way to get a flat stomach. Yoga burns calories; due to reduction of extra calories, excessive fat on stomach and other part of body get burnt. Yoga can helps you to get a flat stomach. There are a many yoga asanas (Yoga Postures) that put direct effect on the stomach muscles. Some of the Yoga asanas for stomach are:
- First lie down flat on your back.
- Then bend both knees up to your chest so that your thigh and stomach get connected.
- Now tight you knees and lock your fingers.
- Then lift your head up so your nose meets your knees.
- Finally take a deep breath and hold it for thirty seconds and slowly come back to original position.
- First lie down on your stomach.
- Put your hand under your shoulders, as if to do push ups.
- After that use your back muscles to raise your upper body off the ground and simultaneously make your head in upright position.
- Hold this posture for thirty seconds, and then lower you back to start. This asana is excellent for reducing belly fat and flattening your tummy.
3. The Bow
The asana is very much similar to the Bhujangasan, but is more difficult
- This asana starts from the same basic position of bhujangasan that is first lie down on your stomach, but this time also bend your legs upwards in addition to lifting your upper body.
- Now bend your knees as a result soles of your feet come up in direction of your head. Hold your ankles and pull with your hands and push with your legs till your stomach is on the floor. You feel your body is making a circle.
- Hold this posture for thirty seconds.
- Lie down on your back and then straighten your legs and keep your arms above your head. Keep your body straight from head to toe.
- Put your hands together and point palms up to the ceiling .
- With the help of your stomach muscles try to sit up, keeping your back straight and hands overhead.
- Finally try to bend in forward direction and grab your toes with your hands, keeping your head between your arms so it touches your knees. Hold the position for two minutes.