||Home >>Yoga for Weight Loss
Yoga for Weight Loss
Surplus weight gain has turn out to be a trend in today's age, because standard of living have become inactive, and food with extra calories. Todayís children prefer T.V. to their friends and play. Itís simply a sign of their parents who also somewhere favour T.V. over socializing and also they donít spend time with their children. Tension, wrong and irregular food habit, unhealthy (junk) food, lack of work out, thyroid trouble etc. could be some other reasons ensuing weight gain.
Yoga is a helpful way to achieve and sustain a healthy body. Yoga is supposed to be the most excellent way of weight loss because Yoga for weight loss has no side effects on human body. It won't make you week or ultra slim. It is simply designed to balance body weight according to height and lifestyle. The method of Yoga is simple but extremely effective. It performs on the metabolism of body as well as on the fat cells.
There are some cleansing techniques in yoga to reduce weight naturally:
There are some Yoga Asanas for weight loss:
- Kunjal Kriya (stomach wash and lung cleaning)
- Basti (colon cleaning)
- Laghu Shankha Prakshalan (digestive system cleaning technique)
- Baghi (tiger exercise)
- There are different Yoga asana like Ardha Matsyendrasana, Bhujangasana, Halasana, Veerasana, Paschimottanasana, Dhanurasana, Trikonasana, which are particularly meant for weight loss. But few of them will certainly helps you in flab lose.
- Standard Yoga asana done with Surya Namaskar (Sun salutation) is very helpful in weight loss.
- Repeatedly practicing Pranayamas like, Anuloma-Viloma, Kapalabhatti, and Bhastrika not only help in weight loss but also evenly help in attaining a better muscle tone.
- If you are a thyroid patient and your weight is increasing unusually, than you should go for Sarvangasana and Matasyasana for checking the hormonal discharge of your thyroid gland.